The pattern consist of the following:
1. Large tag, for the hat...1 3/8" wide x 1 5/8" tall. The top of each side
shall have a 1/4" radius and the bottom be cut on a 45 degree
angle 1/2" long.
2. Wide oval, for the face... 2" long x 1 3/8" tall
3. Each side of face...Two 3/4" circles, one below the face and one
over the face slightly.
4. The eyes should be 3/16" crop-a-dile.
5. The hat brim shall be 1 3/4" long x 3/8" tall. Place so it is over
a portion of the scallops and heart.
6. For the smile the oval is 1 3/8" wide and extended so it is beneath
the hearts at each end.
7. The large heart should be 1" wide x 3/4" hi, placed over
the scallops and beneath the brim. The smaller
hearts should be 3/8" wide x 3/8" tall and place over a portion
of the smile at each end.
8. Each scalloped edge shall be cut to a 3/16" radius extended so it
is beneath the large heart.
9. The card size should be cut from card stock 5 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" hi
and folded in half to create the outside and inside of the card.
Once the pattern is applied to the card sponge bashful blue around the face and hands.
This cute idea and all the punches are from my friend Teri at STAMPIN' UP!!
If you have your own favorite idea and would like to share it, or possibly a story you would like to add please continue to our contributor page.
Click here to visit our Contributor page.
Every effort has been made to give proper credit to the author
of each of the contributions on this site. If there has been any oversight on my behalf please contact me and I will remove it
or give the proper acknowledgment.
Return to Homepage.