The pattern consists of the following:
1. For the Hat cut a 1" circle.
2. The Face shall be a 1 1/4" circle.
3. Cut the Scarf (2) with the main length being 1 5/16" long
and 3/8" high and the shorter portion being 1/2" long.
(Word Window Punch from Stampin' up)
4. For the brim of the Hat cut 1 3/8" long x 3/8" high. Also
stitch (glue) a button onto the brim.
5. Cut the beak 1/2" wide x 1/2" long.
6. Two eyes shall be 1/8" diameter cuts.
7. Cut two large ovals. The first for the body is 1 3/8" x 2".
The second (the tie) is 7/8" wide x 1 3/4" high.
8. Also an Oval 3/4" x 1 3/4" high cut for the arms.
9. For the feet cut a flower designs 1/2" diameter with 3/16" scallops
around the perimeter.
10.The card size should be cut from card stock 5 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" high
and folded in half to create the outside and inside of the card.
This cute idea and all the punches are from my friend Teri at STAMPIN' UP!!
If you have your own favorite idea and would like to share it, or possibly a story
you would like to add please continue to our contributor page.
Click here to visit our Contributor page.
Every effort has been made to give proper credit to the author
of each of the contributions on this site. If there has been any
oversight on my behalf please contact me and I will remove it
or give the proper acknowledgment.
Return to Homepage.